Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The combination of two extreme passions.

I've decided what I want to do with this space that I randomly signed up for out of...well, no reason at all.

I want to combine the two things that are quickly becoming absolute passions and pass-times in my life: cooking, and photography.

Sure, it might be a little bit of a cheesy idea; anyone who's watched Julie and Julia know, it's a little bit of a quirky idea.

But my reasons for starting this are two fold:
1) I need a way to keep track of my own recipes that can't get filed away by accident, or get used as scrap paper
2) Unless you're watching a cooking show, how do you know if you have the recipe right a fraction of the way through?

I'm not saying I'm a culinary master by any means.
I just promise I won't post anything on here that I haven't made myself, or which hasn't already been pre-approved as delicious by me :)

I'd love any feed back, variations, or suggestions.
Heck, if anyone would want to sort of "test" a recipe before they make the food, I'd be more than happy to make and and provide feedback! Just send it my way!

Even if no one else reads this or pays it any attention, it'll be fun for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment